Saturday, August 22, 2009

The fact that this blog is so late in the day can only mean one thing. That I'm going to be late for my own funeral? No. It was crazy busy today. Besides the fact that all the families with school aged kids are cramming in their last minute vacations, it was absolutely beautiful out today and no doubt a lot of people were fishing. Although my lovely bride would agree that it was a tad bit cool. If it's not 80+ degrees out she's ready to scrape the windshield on the car in the morning. I still love her though and I get to keep her warm year round.
The musky bite is still going strong. Musky guide Scott is using 18-20 inch suckers to nab those big beasts. Heck I can't even catch fish as big as the bait he uses. I'm glad he buys those from us. (smiley face).
Bonus antlerless permits went on sale today for the deer season. We had a couple of guys in but I really thought we'd be a lot busier with those. Perhaps tomorrow.
Quittin' time. 14 hours is long enough for the captain of this ship.
Have a great night. Stay warm, God Bless and....Fish Your Buns Off!! (tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment