Monday, November 22, 2010

It was a quiet hunting opener up here although I must say that the deer I've seen in the back of pickup trucks going by have been very impressive. Personnally I haven't seen anything but that's because I only look when I walk from the shop over to the house.
Business has bacically been nonexistent but that's to be expected this time of year. The temps are cooperating though and we could very well have some ice in a couple of weeks. The sooner the better!
We here at Stone Lake Bait and Tackle have a whole lot to be thankful for this year. My brother Bill and his special friend Mar are able to be with us as well as some of the kids and that sits pretty good with me! I'm looking forward to spending time in the kitchen with Jenal making desserts. We're a good team in the kitchen. We all are blessed with good health and are certainly thankful for that.
Take care and God bless........and fish your buns off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment